Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christopher's Email January 25, 2010

Dad, guess what, I fasted for you last Sunday and it wasn't even fast Sunday so your surgery will go well.  It has to.  Also,  I think you should have Kaber give you a blessing.  That should help. 

I broke my bike the other day and Brother Hoffmeyer went on line and found the part I needed for ten dollars. When he first started looking, the parts where around 50 dollars, then we looked on Amazon and found the right part.  It was way cool.

We have a baptism planned for the 30 of January.  It is Amanda Philips, and I am way excited.  We also have one for the 13 of February.  She is Shauna Leaf and I am way excited about her also.  So it looks like things look good for both baptisms, but I might leave Casper before the second one because transfer calls are this Saturday.  Well, I got to go.  Love Elder Esplin

No comments:

Post a Comment